Wow! It’s been 31 days? I hope you have been enjoying reading this series. I definitely had fun in this journey of self discovery 🙂
To end, I want to leave you with these tips.
1. Omit needless things. Notice this doesn’t say to omit everything. Just needless things.
2. Identify the essential. What’s most important to you? What makes you happy? What will have the highest impact on your life, your family, your career?
3. Make everything count. Whatever you do or keep in your life, make it worthy of keeping. Make it really count.
4. Fill your life with joy. Don’t just empty your life. Put something wonderful in it.
5. Finally, edit, edit and edit. Minimalism isn’t an end point. It’s a constant process of editing, revisiting, editing some more.
Have fun! 😀