I am sorely needing a vanity table as I have been doing my makeup on my computer table. I was previously inspired by this picture (credit to NailNoob of makeupalley).
However I saw this picture again today and I got so inspired that I headed out to Home Depot to get materials to get mine going!
Wooden board (49″ by 24″), paint brush, sample tin of paint (primer & paint in one) and drop sheet (or something to protect your flooring).
Work in progress 🙂
Tada! I forgot to get varnish but I intend to varnish the top to finish this off! 😀
This is a really cheap project if you have helmers already. The board costs $8.72, the brush $6.97 and the paint $2.94 (all pre-tax).
So if you’re in the mood for a little DIY, this is a pretty easy project! 😀 Enjoy~
LOL you know what they say about Wholefoods…… wholefoods = whole paycheck! 😀
Well here is something to sweeten the deal. Livingsocial is running a promotion for $10 where you get a $20 voucher to use at Wholefoods! Guess who’s stocking up on cereal & tea? 😀
LINK to deal
If you want to help me out, here is my referral link –> LINK
- Limit one voucher per person
- Visit http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/ to find nearest Whole Foods Market
- Whole Foods Market code shall not be deemed purchased by the purchaser until claimed
- Whole Foods Market codes will be available for purchasers to claim for ninety days following the offer period. If code is not claimed within 90 days following offer period, code will be deemed forfeited, and purchasers will be refunded the full paid value ($10) of the Whole Foods Market code in Deal Bucks to be used on livingsocial.com
- Whole Foods Market code claimed by purchaser may be used over multiple purchases
- Deal Bucks are not a valid means of purchase for this promotion
- Entire value of World Foods Market code claimed by a customer does not expire
- Entire value of the deal cannot be combined with any other Livingsocial offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
- PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 13, 2016
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 13, 2011